Courses taught & Laboratory classes taken at
- Electrical Communication Engineering Department- Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- Physics & Electrical and Electronics Engineering Groups, Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) -Pilani.
- Applied Physics (also associated for teaching courses from Electronics & Communication Engineering) Department at REC now known as NIT- Hamirpur, HP.
- Applied Physics (also associated with teaching courses from Electronics & Communication Engineering Departments) Department, Delhi College of Engineering, Faculty of Technology, Delhi University and Delhi Technological University. Major courses taught are:
- Graduate Level (M.E./M.Tech and M.Sc. level): Optical Communication, Fiber Optics & Optoelectronic Devices, Optoelectronic Devices Circuits and Systems, Electromagnetic field theory, Quantum Mechanics and Optical Electronics, Photonic Devices & Circuits, and Quantum Electronics.
- Undergraduate level (B.E./B.Tech level): Optical Fiber, Material Science & Engineering, Modern Physics, Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering Materials, Communication Systems & Electromagnetic Theory etc.
- Laboratory classes: Fiber Optics and Optical Communications at REC Hamirpur and DCE Delhi. Advanced Optics Lab including Optical Fiber Communication lab for M.Sc/ ME/BE students at DCE Delhi.